Tuesday, March 30, 2010

There was a fire on the tracks this morning, delaying my arrival

My brain, such a stale void
And this train isn't moving.
Spit me out
Until I crave you again.

My passion directionless.
stuck here at the station.
The doors are jammed open
But no one moves to leave.

wait while the collected debry
Of inactivity
Is cleared away by some faceless worker.
Only to remain paralyzed.
The blood rushing...slowing

Helpless, waiting.
Waiting for life to live me.
But as soon as challenge rises,
My knees buckle.
And my voice becomes strained.
I desire control and yet I do nothing.

Some sort of hummingbird,
Giving the appearance of productivity,
While not savouring the nectar.

God, give me compulsion,
Let me swoon over you.
My suitor, why have I grown weary?

Let me excite over the possibility of your skies.
And if destiny is to be by your side,
Show me marital bliss.

No comments: